Wednesday, February 2, 2011

*stretches and blows the cobwebs off of her blog*

Well. I haven't posted for MONTHS, so I figured I would. XD

First of all, Kage is pretty much at a standstill.  Why?  Because recording is a great big pain in the butt and I don't feel like it at the moment.  From the few things I DO have in his voicebank, though, I've come to realize that his voice is way too deep for a 14-year-old, so Yasune-chan's getting a big brother instead of a twin. XD I think I'll switch his age to 16 or 17.

Secondly, I actually got Yasune to sing a WHOLE SONG.  WUHOUDHWJUHWQIAQSOLIWHJODGOSAGOSOGBODWUBGOYFEOUISAB.

*deep breath* Whew.  Sorry, I'm just really excited, as I'm sure you can tell. XDDD
I'll be posting it on YouTube soon-ish. =3

Ehh...lessee...anything else neeww.... Oh!  I've been working on Yasune-chan's oto.ini a bit more, and a more up-to-date version of her voicebank will be up soon.

In other news, I'll be making a COLLAB. X3 A twin set of UTAUloids, to be specific, with the lovely Luna-chan. =D

Aaand I'm also debating making a Japanese/Korean UTAUloid, but we'll see. XD


Soooo...that's all. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment