Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to square one (sort of)

So, I've finally decided to rerecord Yasune's voicebank. Whether or not I'll actually be successful in finishing this lengthy endeavor will remain to be seen, but, for now, that's what I'm planning to do. I think I have somewhat of a better idea of how I need to time the recordings in order for everything to fall together properly. I think I need to make my consonants shorter, that's a big issue. I don't want to make the sounds overall any shorter though, or choppier, because I think Yasune-chan tends to have a smoother sound to her voice than a lot of UTAUloids I've come across and I definitely want to keep that, it's just that her timing tends to be off because of the way she was recorded. So. That's where we're at. I'll keep her old voicebank, of course, just in case I don't end up finishing this (which, knowing me, is more than likely).

No comments:

Post a Comment