Thursday, January 24, 2013

Progress update: no progress!

So I haven't touched her outfit design yet, because, to be perfectly honest, even though I know what I want to draw... I'm afraid to draw it. Maybe that sounds silly. But I've noticed, somehow, that while my traditional drawing skills have gotten better, my digital drawing skills have gone straight down the toilet. It's such a hit to my confidence every time I open GIMP or Corel now that I can't bring myself to do it just yet. I'll get to it though, I promise.

In the meantime, I've posted over on the VocaloidOtaku forums about my aliasing troubles and some lovely people are trying to help me, so I'm hopefully going to be able to get that sorted out. I know I said I'd given up, but, I feel like she's never going to be a complete, proper UTAU without an aliased voicebank. I know people will think she's inferior for it and maybe even assume I'm just too lazy or stupid to do it. And I don't want that. So I hope someone will be able to help me get that problem fixed.

So, instead, I leave you guys with this. I found this kind of scary edit I did a long time ago of a photo of me; I'd gotten bored and decided to try to turn myself into Yasune. I had...mixed results. Anyways, I thought it was kinda funny/interesting/stupid, so here ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment